The Boss RC-30 Now Shipping! The new Loopstation features Twin Stereo Tracks, Built-In Effects, & Pro I/O. BOSS celebrates the 10th anniversary of the Loop Station with an exciting new lineup of RC-series loopers! First out of the gate is the RC-30, a Twin Pedal multi-track looper with two synchronized stereo tracks and built-in loop effects. Plug in your instrument of choice, or even a microphone; an XLR input is provided, complete with phantom power.
Record for up to three hours direct to internal memory, adding effects as you go. The USB 2.0 port lets you save your loops externally, and import/export WAV files.
Twin Pedal multi-track looper with true stereo I/O Two synchronized stereo tracks with dedicated volume faders and track-select buttons Massive internal memory with up to three hours of stereo recording time 99 on board memory phrases for storing loops Built-in effects for processing loops Multiple inputs: 1/4" A and B input jacks, stereo 1/8" mini AUX input jack, XLR input jack with phantom power USB 2.0 port allows you to connect to a PC and import/export WAV audio Rhythm guide with real drums Runs on batteries or optional AC power supply
- Tech Specs
Manufacturer Boss Specification
Features: Twin Pedal multi-track looper with true stereo I/O
- Two synchronized stereo tracks with dedicated volume faders and track-select buttons
- Massive internal memory with up to three hours of stereo recording time
- 99 on board memory phrases for storing loops
- Built-in effects for processing loops
- Multiple inputs: 1/4" A and B input jacks, stereo 1/8" mini AUX input jack, XLR input jack with phantom power
- USB 2.0 port allows you to connect to a PC and import/export WAV audio
- Rhythm guide with real drums
- Runs on batteries or optional AC power supply
Specifications: Nominal Input Level: MIC IN: -40 dBu (variable); INST IN: -20 dBu; AUX IN: -10 dBu
- Input Impedance: MIC IN: 4 k ohms; INST IN: 1 M ohm; AUX IN: 22 k ohms
- Nominal Output Level: -20 dBu
- Output Impedance: 1k ohm
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10 k ohms or greater
Recording/Playback: Maximum Recording Time: Approximately 3 hours
- Maximum Phrase Memory: 99 phrases
- Number of tracks: 2
- Data Format: WAV (44.1 kHz, 16-bit linear, stereo)
Rhythm Type: Hi-Hat, Kick & Hi-Hat, Rock 1, Rock 2, Pop, Funk, Shuffle, R&B, Latin, Percussion
Effect Type: BEND DOWN, STEP PHASER, SWEEP FILTER, TEMPO DELAY, Lo-Fi
Connectors: MIC IN Jack: XLR type (balanced/phantom power: DC 48 V, 10 mA),
- INST IN Jacks (L/MONO, R): 1/4" phone type
- AUX IN Jack: Stereo miniature phone type
- OUTPUT Jacks (L/MONO, R): 1/4" phone type
- FOOT SW Jack: 1/4" TRS phone type
- USB Connector
- DC IN Jack (DC 9 V)
Product Condition No
- Delivery & Returns
We aim to ship all orders received before 2:00PM on the same day. Orders received later in the day or at the weekend will ship on the next working day. All orders over £100 ship with free next working day delivery with a one hour delivery window.
Orders over £25 but below £100 qualify for free shipping which generally takes 2-3 days to arrive or can be upgraded to express for a small charge. Under £25 shipping is a flat rate £2 and will ship by Royal Mail, again with an an option to upgrade to express next day shipping for a small charge.
Alternatively all orders can be collected from our Derby store by choosing Click & Collect at the checkout. Please note these details are for UK delivery only, non-mainland orders may take longer and/or incur an additional charge, for international orders please contact us.