D'Addario EXL115BT Balanced Tension electric guitar sets are comprised of mathematically optimized string gauge combinations, resulting in greater control and playing comfort. Combined with the distinctive bright tone of XL nickel wound strings, each set offers greater dynamic control and a more consistent feel between strings for evenly balanced bending, strumming, fretting, picking, and plucking.
XL Nickel Wound, D'Addario's most popular electric guitar strings, are precision wound with nickelplated steel onto a carefully drawn, hexagonally shaped, high carbon steel core. The result, strings with long lasting, distinctive bright tone and excellent intonation, is ideal for the widest variety of guitars and musical styles.
- Balanced Tension sets allow for evenly balanced bending, strumming, fretting, picking, and plucking
- Round wound with nickelplated steel for distinctive bright tone
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .011, .015, .019, Nickel Wound .028, .037, .050
- Additional Information
Manufacturer D'Addario Specification
Diameter Tension Item # Note Inches mm lbs kg PL011 E 0.0110 0.2790 19.630 8.900 PL015 B 0.0150 0.3800 20.490 9.290 PL019 G 0.0190 0.4826 20.710 9.390 NW028 D 0.0280 0.7112 21.120 9.588 A 0.0370 0.9398 20.230 9.184 E 0.0500 1.2700 19.680 8.934
- Product Reviews
- Product Videos