EXL125 is D'Addario's best selling hybrid set, combining the high strings from an EXL120 (.009) with the low strings from an EXL110 (.046). The result is a set with strong fundamental low end, but with super flexibility on the high strings.
D'Addario XL Nickel Wound Electric Guitar strings are world-renowned as "The Player's Choice" amongst players of all genres and styles. XL's are precision wound with nickelplated steel on a hex-shaped core, resulting in strings with a distinctive bright tone and excellent intonation.
- Hybrid gauge combines EXL120 for flexibility and EXL110 for more solid low end
- Round wound with nickelplated steel for distinctive bright tone
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .009, .011, .016, Nickel Wound .026, .036, .046
- Additional Information
Manufacturer D'Addario Specification
Diameter Tension Item # Note Inches mm lbs kg PL009 E 0.0090 0.2280 13.140 5.960 PL011 B 0.0110 0.2790 11.020 5.000 PL016 G 0.0160 0.4060 14.680 6.660 NW026 D 0.0260 0.6604 18.380 8.340 NW036 A 0.0360 0.9144 19.040 8.640 NW046 E 0.0460 1.1684 16.910 7.670 Product Condition No
- Product Reviews
- Product Videos