NYXL1046 are designed with the most popular string gauges for comfortable playability and an ideal electric tone.
D’Addario NYXL guitar strings will bend farther, sing louder, and stay in tune better than any string you’ve played before. Envisioned, perfected, and manufactured by D’Addario in New York, this newly engineered, break-resistant, high-carbon steel core and plain steel alloy delivers a whole new level of freedom, confidence, and power. NYXL’s provide more strength and up to 131% greater tuning stability by utilizing a completely reinvented wire drawing process coupled with a revolutionary “fusion twist” process for the plain steels. The reformulated nickel plated string windings have greater magnetic properties resulting in higher output and enhanced mid-range frequency response for more presence and crunch.
- NYXL's feature D’Addario’s exclusive New York manufactured, high carbon steel alloy for unprecedented strength – play fearlessly
- Improved tuning stability compared to traditional nickel wound strings - get in tune faster, stay in tune better
- Wound strings with enhanced mid-range frequency response in the 1 - 3.5 kHz range – more presence and crunch to cut through the mix
- NYXL1046 offers an ideal combination of comfortable playability and electric tone: Plain Steel .010, .013, .017, Nickel Wound .026, .036, .046
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Additional Information
Manufacturer D'Addario Specification
Diameter Tension Item # Note Inches mm lbs kg NYPL010 E 0.0100 0.2540 16.220 7.363 NYPL013 B 0.0130 0.3302 15.390 6.987 NYPL017 G 0.0170 0.4318 16.580 7.527 NYNW026 D 0.0260 0.6604 18.310 8.312 NYNW036 A 0.0360 0.9144 18.950 8.603 NYNW046 E 0.0460 1.1684 16.830 7.640
- Product Reviews
- Product Videos