3000 hi-hat stands are loaded with serious features like tube joints with integrated memory locks, lateral cymbal seat adjustment, SM379 locking clutch and much more. The 2-leg model features a sturdy steel base plate.
3000 hi-hat stands offer the fast action and quick response that’s made DW hi-hats famous.
- The uni-body Folding Footboard stays attached to the base casting when secured in the folded position. (U.S. Patent No. 5105706)
- Hinged Memory Locks are included at tube joints to guarantee 100% repeatable, precise height settings every time.
- The Lateral Cymbal Seat is a first in hi-hat design, allowing instant access for adjusting the bottom cymbal angle; a small detail that makes a big difference. (U.S. Patent No. 6570075B1)
- The SM379 Locking Clutch comes standard and allows you to dial in closed "sloshyness" and lock it so it doesn't come loose.
- Swivel Legs allow easy positioning of bass drum pedals and other stands around the Hi-Hat Stand.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer DW Specification
- 3/4" upper tube
- 1" base tube
Product Condition No
- Product Reviews
- Product Videos