3000 Series pedals are designed for every drummer. Big on features like dual-chain Turbo drive, bearing rocker assembly, SM101 2-way beater and heavy-duty all-metal construction and more, with a price tag that’s in reach for more drummers. Well-made pedals shouldn’t just be for the pros, they should be for all drummers.
- 101 2-Way Beater. An industry standard beater with high-impact plastic and felt surfaces to cover a range of musical applications.
- 3000 pedals feature a Bearing Spring Rocker Assembly.
- The Dual Adjustable Toe Clamp ensures the pedal and drum stay connected. Convenient Clip with Drum Key also included.
- The Single Post Casting design on DW’s double pedals provides ease of movement between the pedal and hi-hat, also allowing the pedals to be played independently or simultaneously. (U.S. Patent No. 5396826)
- Steel Base Plate Provides a sturdy foundation and insures nonskid play on carpet and other flooring surfaces play via adjustable spikes and Velcro.
- Tech Specs
Manufacturer DW Specification No Product Condition No
- Delivery & Returns
We aim to ship all orders received before 2:00PM on the same day. Orders received later in the day or at the weekend will ship on the next working day. All orders over £100 ship with free next working day delivery with a one hour delivery window.
Orders over £25 but below £100 qualify for free shipping which generally takes 2-3 days to arrive or can be upgraded to express for a small charge. Under £25 shipping is a flat rate £2 and will ship by Royal Mail, again with an an option to upgrade to express next day shipping for a small charge.
Alternatively all orders can be collected from our Derby store by choosing Click & Collect at the checkout. Please note these details are for UK delivery only, non-mainland orders may take longer and/or incur an additional charge, for international orders please contact us.