AN INDUSTRY STANDARD GETS EVEN BETTER DW have reengineered the pedal that established their reputation for innovation and quality.
Because innovation is part of the DNA they thought it was time for some major improvements. Most notably, the toe clamp. The 5000 needed more gripping strength, providing a stronger connection between the drummer and kick drum. So, they developed the Tri-Pivot Toe Clamp. Three independent 360 degree, rotating rubber pads firmly pinch almost any diameter and thickness bass drum counter hoop from the top and the bottom, with zero slippage. Add to that a new textured rubber grip pad on the base plate and we think you’ll agree that there’s never been a better system for attaching a pedal to a bass drum. Last, but certainly not least, they wanted to improve on the smoothness and feel of the 5000, if that was even possible. To accomplish this, they added a Dual Bearing Spring Rocker, making the 5000 quicker and more responsive.
- DW’s patented Delta Ball-Bearing Hinge is a state-of-the-art lightweight aluminum design that incorporates ball bearings at both sides.
- The AD4 pedals feature a Dual-Bearing Spring Rocker delivering ultimate smoothness.
- The NewTri-Pivot Toe Clamp ensures the pedal and drum stay connected no matter what hoop size or angle. Convenient Clip with Drum Key also included.
- The Single Post Casting design on DW’s double pedals provides ease of movement between the pedal and hi-hat, also allowing the pedals to be played simultaneously.
- The New Non-Skid Rubber Grip will keep your pedal planted wile being easily adjustble.
- Tech Specs
Manufacturer DW Specification No Product Condition No
- Delivery & Returns
We aim to ship all orders received before 2:00PM on the same day. Orders received later in the day or at the weekend will ship on the next working day. All orders over £100 ship with free next working day delivery with a one hour delivery window.
Orders over £25 but below £100 qualify for free shipping which generally takes 2-3 days to arrive or can be upgraded to express for a small charge. Under £25 shipping is a flat rate £2 and will ship by Royal Mail, again with an an option to upgrade to express next day shipping for a small charge.
Alternatively all orders can be collected from our Derby store by choosing Click & Collect at the checkout. Please note these details are for UK delivery only, non-mainland orders may take longer and/or incur an additional charge, for international orders please contact us.