A scaled down version of the popular line-up of 6000 Series retro-styled, flush-base hardware, 6000 Series Ultralight™ stands utilize smaller diameter, lighter gauge steel tubing and a low mass tube joint for optimal portability. Other marquis features include a new Glide Tilter™ for exacting adjustment of cymbal and snare drum angles. An "old-school" snare basket design get a modern, spring-loaded make over and the hi-hat stand is as smooth and effortless as its 6000 cousin. Ultralight™ hardware is a perfect for bop kits, vintage sets and gigging drummers everywhere.
- Low-profile and lightweight aluminum Flush Base Design.
- Ultralight™ Joints are smooth, strong, and lightweight
- Offset Direct Pull Action provides direct pedal-to-hat response. Dual Chain. Easily-adjustable Spring Tension Adjuster
- Ultralight™ Clutch comes standard and allows you to dial in closed "sloshyness"
- x2 6710UL Cymbal Stands (1.25kg each)
- x1 6300UL Snare Stand (1.15kg)
- x1 6500UL Hi Hat Stand (2.3kg)
- x1 Hardware Bag
- Additional Information
Manufacturer DW Specification No
- Product Reviews
- Product Videos