With its 17” x 4” saddle-style cushioned top, the T575A is all about comfort. The sloped leg openings of the biomechanically shaped seat provide a free range of motion while the raised center and back edge help the player to maintain balance. Like the 570, the wide double-braced tripod base make it stable while the steel height adjustment tube with memory lock make it durable and secure enough for anyone.
- The sloped leg openings of biomechanically shaped seat provide a free range of motion while the raised center and back edge help the player to maintain balance.
- The 16.1” to 24.4” extreme height range works for all variety of body types and preferred playing positions.
- The double-brace legs with slip-proof rubber feet provide durability and stability.
- Tech Specs
Manufacturer Mapex Specification
- 17 x 4” Thick Saddle-Style Cushioned Seat
- Soft Vinyl Covering
- Steel Tube Height Adjustment with Memory Lock
- Double-Braced Quad Legs
- Slip-Proof Rubber Feet
Product Condition No
- Delivery & Returns
We aim to ship all orders received before 2:00PM on the same day. Orders received later in the day or at the weekend will ship on the next working day. All orders over £100 ship with free next working day delivery with a one hour delivery window.
Orders over £25 but below £100 qualify for free shipping which generally takes 2-3 days to arrive or can be upgraded to express for a small charge. Under £25 shipping is a flat rate £2 and will ship by Royal Mail, again with an an option to upgrade to express next day shipping for a small charge.
Alternatively all orders can be collected from our Derby store by choosing Click & Collect at the checkout. Please note these details are for UK delivery only, non-mainland orders may take longer and/or incur an additional charge, for international orders please contact us.