With its 14” x 4” round cushioned top, this throne packs premium comfort with pro-level features. The wide double-braced tripod base makes the T750A stable while the steel spindle height adjustment with memory lock make it both secure to sit on and convenient to adjust.
- The larger size and added cushioning of the 14” wide x 4” round seat provides a dramatic increase in comfort as young players grow and spend more time sitting behind their drums.
- The 18” to 26” height range with steel spindle adjustment and memory lock is ideal for advanced players that will often make frequent minor adjustments to their throne height.
- The double-brace legs with slip-proof rubber feet provide durability and stability.
- Tech Specs
Manufacturer Mapex Specification
- 14 x 4” Thick Round Top Cushioned Seat
- Soft Vinyl Covering
- 18" to 25" Threaded Steel Spindle Height Adjustment with Memory Lock
- Double-Braced Quad Legs
- Slip-Proof Rubber Feet
Product Condition No
- Delivery & Returns
We aim to ship all orders received before 2:00PM on the same day. Orders received later in the day or at the weekend will ship on the next working day. All orders over £100 ship with free next working day delivery with a one hour delivery window.
Orders over £25 but below £100 qualify for free shipping which generally takes 2-3 days to arrive or can be upgraded to express for a small charge. Under £25 shipping is a flat rate £2 and will ship by Royal Mail, again with an an option to upgrade to express next day shipping for a small charge.
Alternatively all orders can be collected from our Derby store by choosing Click & Collect at the checkout. Please note these details are for UK delivery only, non-mainland orders may take longer and/or incur an additional charge, for international orders please contact us.