With its 14” x 4” round cushioned top, this throne packs premium comfort with pro-level features. The wide double-braced tripod base makes the T750A stable while the steel spindle height adjustment with memory lock make it both secure to sit on and convenient to adjust.
- The larger size and added cushioning of the 14” wide x 4” round seat provides a dramatic increase in comfort as young players grow and spend more time sitting behind their drums.
- The 18” to 26” height range with steel spindle adjustment and memory lock is ideal for advanced players that will often make frequent minor adjustments to their throne height.
- The double-brace legs with slip-proof rubber feet provide durability and stability.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Mapex Specification
- 14 x 4” Thick Round Top Cushioned Seat
- Soft Vinyl Covering
- 18" to 25" Threaded Steel Spindle Height Adjustment with Memory Lock
- Double-Braced Quad Legs
- Slip-Proof Rubber Feet
- Product Reviews
- Product Videos