With its 14” x 4” round cushioned top and adjustable back rest, the T770 throne is the ultimate in support and comfort. The steel spindle height adjustment with memory lock and the addition of a 4th double-braced leg make this throne both user-friendly and extremely stable, providing a solid foundation from which to lay down some big beats.
- The larger size and added cushioning of the 14” wide x 4” thick round seat provides increased comfort while the adjustable back rest provides needed support for the spine.
- The dual-tube construction, slip-proof nylon sleeve, and memory lock allow the T770 to withstand heavy punishment.
- Adding a 4th double-brace leg dramatically increases support and stability, allowing players to utilize the back rest without sacrificing balance.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Mapex Specification
- 14 x 4” Thick Round Top Cushioned Seat
- Soft Vinyl Covering and Adjustable Back Rest
- 18” to 25” Threaded Steel Spindle Height Adjustment with Memory Lock
- Double-Braced Quad Legs
- Slip-Proof Rubber Feet
Product Condition No
- Product Reviews
- Product Videos