DetailsTo meet the high demand for enhanced playability and performance in the entry-level range, we've upgraded the V-Compact series with a SuperNATURAL-enhanced TD-11 sound engine. In addition to the incredibly expressive and natural sounds onboard, the newly installed backing songs and USB function provide an effective tool kit for live performers as well as students.
- New sensing technology with "Behaviour Modelling" provides a complete and natural drumming experience
- 50 kits onboard: 25 preset and 25 user
- Expressive, authentic sound library designed for performance and practice
- Professionally recorded backing songs are ideal for play-along practice and performance
- COACH function helps build skills effectively at home, school, or any place of practice and warm-up
- USB function expands direct connectivity to computer applications as well as data-backup and playback of external audio songs
- Compact and solid drum stand (MDS-4V, optional) enables fast setup and convenient transport
New V-Compact Sound Modules with SuperNATURAL
The new SuperNATURAL-powered V-Drums sound engine brings a more natural and realistic drumming experience to the entry level. Its affordability and easy operation expands the opportunity for drummers of all budgets and skill levels to use electronic drums for lessons, home practice, and live performances.
Mesh-Head V-Pad for Snare
The PDX-8 mesh V-Pad for snare features Roland's amazing dual-triggering technology, resulting in accurate and even sensing between the head and rim. It offers an expanded 10" rim for more comfortable and quiet rim-shots. For toms, the PD-8A durable 8.5" rubber pad also offers super-accurate triggering and a time-tested design for years of reliable use.
Compact and Practical Hi-Hat Combination
The CY-5 cymbal pad for hi-hat features a 10" playing zone and natural swing movement. It also provides separate bow and edge triggering. With the FD-8 Hi-Hat Controller, drummers can get realistic hi-hat sounds with smooth transitions between open and closed positions.
Natural-Feel Kick Pad
With new mechanics and a cloth-designed bass drum head, the KD-9 provides great feel, dynamic response, accurate triggering and solid playability even with using a double pedal. It’s also easy and quick to set up. * Kick Pedal not included
Custom Stand for V-Compact V-Drums
Designed for the V-Compact series, the MDS-4V is the most space-efficient drum stand from Roland. In addition to its stylish and compact footprint, the MDS-4V features a metal centre-horizontal joint bar for improved stability and solidness during frequent set-ups and tear-downs. The lower weight-balance and black-tone provide stability and visual cleanliness.
- Tech Specs
Manufacturer Roland Specification
- Drum Sound Module TD-11 x 1
- V-Pad (Snare) PDX-8 x 1
- Pad (Tom1, Tom2, Tom3) PD-8A x 3 * The PD-8A is a new unit dedicated to the TD-11K. It does not support the use of the rim-shot technique.
- Cymbal Pad CY-8 x 2
- Cymbal Pad CY-5 x 1
- Kick Pad KD-9 x 1
- Hi-Hat Controller FD-8×1
- Drum Stand MDS-4V x 1
- Extra Trigger Input Jack 1 (CRASH2)
- Accessory Setup Guide
- Options (sold separately) Cymbal Mount: MDY Series Pad Mount: MDH Series Personal Drum Monitor: PM-10, PM-30 V-Drums Accessory Package: DAP-3X V-Drums Mat: TDM-10
SIZE AND WEIGHT
- Width 1200 mm (47-1/4 inches)
- Depth 1100 mm (43-5/16 inches)
- Height 1250 mm (49-1/4 inches)
- Weight 21.5 kg (47 lbs. 7 oz.)
Product Condition No
- Delivery & Returns
We aim to ship all orders received before 2:00PM on the same day. Orders received later in the day or at the weekend will ship on the next working day. All orders over £100 ship with free next working day delivery with a one hour delivery window.
Orders over £25 but below £100 qualify for free shipping which generally takes 2-3 days to arrive or can be upgraded to express for a small charge. Under £25 shipping is a flat rate £2 and will ship by Royal Mail, again with an an option to upgrade to express next day shipping for a small charge.
Alternatively all orders can be collected from our Derby store by choosing Click & Collect at the checkout. Please note these details are for UK delivery only, non-mainland orders may take longer and/or incur an additional charge, for international orders please contact us.