The Iron Cobra 600 series hi-hat stand (HH605) offers functionality and stability reminiscent of the highly regarded Iron Cobra 900 series. The HH605 is equipped with the new Spring Seat and Swing Lock Clutch which enhance the sound of hi-hat cymbals. In addition, its 28.6mm diameter base pipe and double braced legs provide reliability and sturdiness.
- Spring Seat - By tilting the bottom hi-hat cymbal, you can get a crisper and clearer hi-hat sound with your foot.
- Swing Lock Clutch - This allows the top hi-hat cymbal to float more freely, maximizing the natural resonance of the cymbals.
- Non-Loosening Tension Rod - Specially shaped plastic and metal nuts fit together perfectly to keep the cymbal rod from loosening while playing.
- 6-Way Tension Adjustment - Six different levels of tension can be achieved quickly by using the six easily visible settings.
- Swivel Foot - Since the foot pedal can be rotated around the tripod base, the Swivel Foot feature greatly expands floor space and set-up flexibility.
- Spare-The-Rods Tension Rod Protector - No more tension rods getting bent out of shape during transport! With Spare-The-Rod, you can save your tension rod the rigors of the road by packing it in the specially designed upper section pipe. It's a small, but very significant TAMA hardware innovation. 1/ Insert the tension rod into the upper tube. 2/ Hold the tension rod in place with the hi-hat clutch. 3/ Done. The upper tube covers the tension rod.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Tama Specification No
- Product Reviews
- Product Videos