The DTX532K features the DTX-PAD snare, plus real hi-hat and 3-zone cymbal pads that allow true drum playing techniques to be developed.
The DTX-PAD snare has the proper response for developing your technique, and the real hi-hat trigger and stand lets you position the kit to match your ideal setup. The ride and crash feature cup, bow and edge voices and are “mute-able” and “choke-able”. The DTX502 module includes 691 high-quality sounds and offers drum training functions, practice songs, and easy MIDI recording. The USB port allows control over VSTi software and lets you import custom wave files.
Kit Components Include:
Powerful DTX502 Drum Trigger ModuleThe DTX502 has almost twice the wave ROM and over 250 more sounds than its predecessor and features new drum and cymbal samples from top VST developers that have been optimized for DTX. Also voices inherited from our other DTX modules have been updated for improved playability and sound.Advanced Technology Under The HoodUsing proprietary laser technology to analyze drum strokes, Yamaha precisely tuned the trigger settings on the DTX502 series resulting in a more natural feeling with laser accuracy. You also get advanced features from our higher end models like cymbal muting, natural cymbal swells, and smoother snare drumrolls so the kits respond to every nuance of your playing.Real Hi-Hat System that Reproduces Your Every Nuance!The hi-hat system of the DTX532K features a dual-zone trigger pad (for edge and bow sounds) that mounts to the included Yamaha hi-hat stand for realistic pedal action and versatile positioning. Moreover, the hi-hat can express various styles of play such as open/close position, closed pedal and foot splash. You can even play tip and edge voices for adding subtle nuances to the beat!3-Zone Cymbals with “Choke” Feature Deliver Realistic Expression!The DTX532K also features professional 3-zone cymbal pads, which can express a different sound in each of the cup, bow and edge zones. These cymbals have a good stick feel and low acoustic noise, which is essential for electronic drums when used for private practice. In addition to a very natural swaying motion, they also have the “choke” function 360-degrees around the edge. You can even mute the cymbal before striking it - a DTX exclusive feature!Updated Practice Functions With ScoringNew drum training functions are included to challenge you no matter your current skill level every time you practice. Working with these tools will help you improve the most important skills for drumming from rhythmic timing to pad accuracy and endurance. The system will even generate a score so you can track your progress as you improve.New Design Offers Versatile Trigger and Upgrade OptionsThe DTX502 module is perfect for use in a ‘hybrid’ kit with your acoustic drum hardware, and can be expanded with four additional pads or triggers. Pad upgrades let you build your dream kit as your skills improve. USB connectivity lets you connect to a PC.
- Module: DTX502
- Snare : XP80
- Tom: TP70 x 2
- Floor Tom: TP70
- Bass Drum : KP65
- Hi-Hat : RHH135 + HS650A
- Crash Cymbal: PCY135
- Ride Cymbal : PCY135
- Rack : RS502
- Your own original WAVE files can be imported.
- Up to 12sec (sampleing rate 44.1kHz, 16bit, mono) , 20 files
- Tech Specs
Manufacturer Yamaha Specification
- Trigger Module DTX502
- Rack System RS502
- Pad Set DTP532
Size/Weight (Trigger Module)
- Width 251 mm
- Height 130 mm
- Depth 48 mm
- Weight 610 g
- Maximum Polyphony 32 notes
- Voices Drum and percussion: 691,Melodies: 128
- Effects Reverb: 9, Master EQ: 2 bands
- Drum kits Preset: 50 User: 50 (Total memory capacity of 1MB.)
- Note Capacity Approx. 104,000 Notes (Total memory capacity of 1MB.)
- Note Resolution 96 ppq (parts per quarter note)
- Song recording type Real-time replace
- Song tracks 1 track
- Songs Demo: 1, Practice: 37, Pad: 22, User: 40
- Sequence formats Proprietary, SMF format 0/1
- Tempo 30 to 300 BPM, Tap Tempo supported.
- Beat 1/4 to 16/4, 1/8 to 16/8, and 1/16 to 16/16
- Timing Accent, Quarter note, Eighth note, Sixteenth note, Triplet
- Training Functions Groove Check, Rhythm Gate, Measure Break, Tempo Up/Down, Change Up, Pad Gate, Part Mute, Fast Blast
- Connectors OUTPUT [L/MONO] (Standard mono phone), OUTPUT [R] (Standard mono phone), Trigger inputs 1, 5, 6, 9 (Standard stereo phone, L: Trigger, R: Rim switch), Trigger inputs 2, 3, 4, 7 (Standard stereo phone, L: Trigger, R: Trigger), HI-HAT CONTROL (Standard stereo phone), AUX IN (Stereo Mini), PHONES (Standard stereo phone), USB TO HOST
- Accessories Power adaptor (PA-130), Module holder, Module holder fastening screws x2, Owner's Manual
- Samples 20 waves (maximum)
- Sample Data Bits 16 bits
- Sampling Time * Mono/Stereo 44.1kHz: 12 sec (mono)
- Sample formats WAV, AIFF
Product Condition No
- Delivery & Returns
We aim to ship all orders received before 2:00PM on the same day. Orders received later in the day or at the weekend will ship on the next working day. All orders over £100 ship with free next working day delivery with a one hour delivery window.
Orders over £25 but below £100 qualify for free shipping which generally takes 2-3 days to arrive or can be upgraded to express for a small charge. Under £25 shipping is a flat rate £2 and will ship by Royal Mail, again with an an option to upgrade to express next day shipping for a small charge.
Alternatively all orders can be collected from our Derby store by choosing Click & Collect at the checkout. Please note these details are for UK delivery only, non-mainland orders may take longer and/or incur an additional charge, for international orders please contact us.