MULTI-Level, MULTI-Play, and MULTI-Purpose! - The most powerful, all-in-one percussion pad that suits anyone from a beginner to an expert, accommodating different levels of playing, a wide variety of playing styles and performance situations. - DTX-MULTI 12 equips the 12 pads which are easy to distinguish even on a dark stage. You can use the DTX-MULTI 12 in a variety of ways, such as using the percussion pad in combination with acoustic drums and percussion to accent music with a rich variety of voices, transferring data to a connected computer where you can compose music with the included "Cubase AI 5" program, and connecting a kick pedal (sold separately) to create a compact drum set.
- Tech Specs
Manufacturer Yamaha SpecificationSize/Weight
- Width: 345mm
- Height: 96mm
- Depth: 319mm
- Weight: 3.3kg
- Built-in pads: 12
- External inputs: 5 (three-zone x 1; monaural x 4)
- Maximum Polyphony: 64 notes
- Voices: Drum and percussion: 1,061 Keyboard: 216
- Effects: Variation x 42 types; Chorus x 6 types; Reverb x 6 types: 5-band master equalizer
- Drum kits#; Preset: 50 User-defined: 200
- Wave memory: 100 MB (16-bit linear conversion)
- Note Resolution: Quarter note / 480
- Patterns: Preset patterns: 128 phrases (including 3 demo patterns) User-defined patterns: 50 phrases
- Sequence formats: Proprietary SMF Format 0 (for loading only)
- Sequence capacity: 152,000 notes
- Recording method: Real-time overdubbing
- Readable quantity: 500
- Bit depth: 16 bit
- Wave memory: 64 MB
- Maximum size: Mono sample: 2 MB Stereo sample: 4 MB
- Sample formats: Proprietary, WAV, and AIFF
- Display: Backlit LCD with 2 rows of 16 characters
- Connectors: PAD (13) jack (standard stereo-phone plug; left = trigger, right = rim switch) PAD (14)/(15) and PAD (16)/(17) jacks (standard stereo-phone plug; left = trigger, right = trigger) HI-HAT CONTROL jack (standard stereo-phone plug) FOOT SW jack (standard stereo-phone plug) OUTPUT L/MONO and R jacks (standard phone plugs) PHONES jack (standard stereo-phone plug), AUX IN jack (standard stereo-phone plug), MIDI IN and OUT connectors, USB TO HOST port, USB TO DEVICE port, and DC IN.
- Power Consumption: 9W (DTXM12 and PA-5D adaptor)
- Package Contents: Power adaptor (PA-5D or an equivalent recommended by Yamaha), Owner's Manual , Data List booklet, DVD-ROM (Cubase AI5)
- Pad functions: Increment or decrement of drum kit, pattern, or tempo; tap tempo; switching on or off of click-track; transmission of control change messages
- Tempo: 30 to 300 BPM. Tap tempo functionality
- Beats: 1/4 - 16/4, 1/8 - 16/8, 1/16 - 16/16
- Note timing: Accent notes, quarter notes, eight notes, sixteenth notes, triplets
Product Condition No
- Delivery & Returns
We aim to ship all orders received before 2:00PM on the same day. Orders received later in the day or at the weekend will ship on the next working day. All orders over £100 ship with free next working day delivery with a one hour delivery window.
Orders over £25 but below £100 qualify for free shipping which generally takes 2-3 days to arrive or can be upgraded to express for a small charge. Under £25 shipping is a flat rate £2 and will ship by Royal Mail, again with an an option to upgrade to express next day shipping for a small charge.
Alternatively all orders can be collected from our Derby store by choosing Click & Collect at the checkout. Please note these details are for UK delivery only, non-mainland orders may take longer and/or incur an additional charge, for international orders please contact us.