These hand crafted cymbals look as they sound - dark, and complex. Reminiscent of cymbals from the 50s and 60s yet distinctly modern and relevant for today’s music, Kerope is named in honor of Kerope Zildjian, who presided over one of the most storied periods in Zildjian history.
The new Kerope from Zildjian draws upon all of Zildjian's rich history and cymbal-making expertise to bring forth the most authentic vintage K recreation to date. Each cymbal is meticulously hand-crafted using a 14-step process that encompasses the best of everything we have learned in 390 years of cymbal making.
• Available in 14, 15" hi-hats, and 18, 19, 20, 22" models
• Warm, dark and complex sound with a cushion of wash
• Unique design gives Keropes an already played-in feel
• Proprietary patina process replicates the sonic and aesthetic characteristics of a vintage cymbal
• Gram weights hand-written under the bell of all cymbals
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Zildjian Specification
- CATEGORY: KEROPE SERIES
- SKU: KR18C
- SIZE: 18 IN. / 45.72 CM.
- WEIGHT: Thin, Medium thin
- FINISH: TRADITIONAL FINISH
- BELL SIZE: MEDIUM
- SOUND: DARK
- Product Reviews
- Product Videos