FREE delivery on ALL items until further notice
British Drum Company 14" x 6.5" Big Softy Snare Drum
It's called the Big Softy and that's exactly what it is! At 14" x 6.5" it's pretty big and the sound is deep, fat and best of all soft, like really soft. The beautiful warm tone that reverberates from this unusual blended Cherry and Tulip shell is perfect for the studio, or any live setting where a natural laid-back sound is the order of the day. The Big Softy is a must for all snare drum collections.
Like all BDC drums, the Big Softy is hand made in their UK factory.
- Shell: Tulip and cherry, 7.5 mm
- Bearing edges: Hand cut, round over
- Snare beds: Hand cut, 1.8 mm deep
- Batter hoop: Triple flange, 2.3 mm
- Snare hoop: Triple flange, 2.3 mm
- Lugs: 10 Diamond chrome-plated Palladium snare lugs
- Batter head: Remo coated Ambassador
- Resonate head: Remo Hazy snare
- Snare strainer: BDC Smooth action strainer
- Features: Nyloc lug inserts to prevent de-tuning
- Finish: Natural cherry veneer with satin oil
- Tech Specs
Colour Brown Manufacturer British Drum Company Specification No Product Condition New
- Delivery & Returns
We aim to ship all orders received before 2:00PM on the same day. Orders received later in the day or at the weekend will ship on the next working day. All orders over £100 ship with free next working day delivery with a one hour delivery window.
Orders over £49.99 but below £100 qualify for free shipping which generally takes 2-3 days to arrive or can be upgraded to express for a small charge.
Alternatively all orders can be collected from our Derby store by choosing Click & Collect at the checkout. Please note these details are for UK delivery only, non-mainland orders may take longer and/or incur an additional charge, for international orders please contact us.