FREE delivery on ALL items until further notice
British Drum Company 14"x6" Bluebird Snare Drum
The Bluebird is the original, the first drum designed and put into production by the British Drum Company. It was their love of art-deco, alongside classic drums that led to the production of this stunning snare.
With its signature blue logo badge, this drum features a double-beaded 6" deep brass shell finished in a lustrous chrome plating. It could well become a future classic!
Like all BDC drums, the Bluebird is hand made in their UK factory.
- Shell: Brass, double-beaded, 1.3 mm
- Bearing edges: 45-degree, rolled over
- Snare beds: 1.8 mm deep
- Batter hoop: Triple flange, 2.3 mm
- Snare hoop: Triple flange, 2.3 mm
- Lugs: 10 Diamond chrome-plated Palladium snare lugs
- Batter head: Remo coated Ambassador
- Resonate head: Remo Hazy snare
- Snare strainer: BDC Smooth action strainer
- Features: Nyloc lug inserts to prevent de-tuning
- Finish: Chrome
- Tech Specs
Colour Chrome Manufacturer British Drum Company Specification No Product Condition New
- Delivery & Returns
We aim to ship all orders received before 2:00PM on the same day. Orders received later in the day or at the weekend will ship on the next working day. All orders over £100 ship with free next working day delivery with a one hour delivery window.
Orders over £49.99 but below £100 qualify for free shipping which generally takes 2-3 days to arrive or can be upgraded to express for a small charge.
Alternatively all orders can be collected from our Derby store by choosing Click & Collect at the checkout. Please note these details are for UK delivery only, non-mainland orders may take longer and/or incur an additional charge, for international orders please contact us.