NYXL0942 sets are designed with super light gauges for maximum flexibility.
D’Addario NYXL guitar strings will bend farther, sing louder, and stay in tune better than any string you’ve played before. Envisioned, perfected, and manufactured by D’Addario in New York, this newly engineered, break-resistant, high-carbon steel core and plain steel alloy delivers a whole new level of freedom, confidence, and power. NYXL’s provide more strength and up to 131% greater tuning stability by utilizing a completely reinvented wire drawing process coupled with a revolutionary “fusion twist” process for the plain steels. The reformulated nickel plated string windings have greater magnetic properties resulting in higher output and enhanced mid-range frequency response for more presence and crunch.
- NYXL's feature D’Addario’s exclusive New York manufactured, high carbon steel alloy for unprecedented strength – play fearlessly
- Improved tuning stability compared to traditional nickel wound strings - get in tune faster, stay in tune better
- Wound strings with enhanced mid-range frequency response in the 1 - 3.5 kHz range – more presence and crunch to cut through the mix
- NYXL0942 are designed with super light gauges for maximum flexibility: Plain Steel .009, .011, .016, Nickel Wound .024, .032, .042
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Tech Specs
Manufacturer D'Addario Specification
Item # Note Inches mm lbs kg NYPL009 E 0.0090 0.2286 13.140 5.965 NYPL011 B 0.0110 0.2794 11.020 5.003 NYPL016 G 0.0160 0.4064 14.680 6.664 NYNW024 D 0.0240 0.6096 15.660 7.109 NYNW032 A 0.0320 0.8128 15.440 7.009 NYNW042 E 0.0420 1.0668 14.300 6.492 Product Condition New
- Delivery & Returns
We aim to ship all orders received before 2:00PM on the same day. Orders received later in the day or at the weekend will ship on the next working day. All orders over £100 ship with free next working day delivery with a one hour delivery window.
Orders over £49.99 but below £100 qualify for free shipping which generally takes 2-3 days to arrive or can be upgraded to express for a small charge.
Alternatively all orders can be collected from our Derby store by choosing Click & Collect at the checkout. Please note these details are for UK delivery only, non-mainland orders may take longer and/or incur an additional charge, for international orders please contact us.