The Battalion Bass Preamp and DI is a compact, flexible pedal that delivers powerful tone shaping capabilities in a rugged pedalboard-friendly package. The Battalion is loaded with features that will appeal to tone conscious bass players and includes a four-band equalizer, fully-featured MOSFET distortion section with three signal path options, a compressor, a noise gate and comprehensive I/O.
- Four-band EQ tailored specifically for bass guitar. Includes controls for Bass (below 200Hz), Lo Mid (boost/cut at 280Hz Mid (boost/cut at 750Hz) and Treble (boost/cut above 2kHz).
- The Battalion’s distortion section delivers an awesome array of distorted bass sounds.
- Distortion section features Level, Blend, Drive and Tone controls plus a dedicated footswitch.
- Three signal flow modes yield unique tonal variations. Pre EQ, distortion comes before EQ. Post EQ, distortion comes after EQ and Dry EQ, only the dry signal mixed in with the Blend control is affected by the EQ
- Compressor with dedicated pushbutton, amount control and LED adds thump and sustain to your bass sound
- Noise Gate with adjustable threshold control eliminates noise and hum while preserving your attack and original tone
- Flexible I/O allows the Battalion to fit perfectly in any bass rig or application
- ¼" input jack includes switchable 10dB pad
- Includes a headphone ready ¼" output jack plus a hardwired ¼" dry output jack
- Balanced XLR output for use as a DI. The DI features dedicated level, bypass and ground lift controls
- The Battalion features all-analog circuitry and comes with an EHX9.6DC-200mA AC adapter
- Tech Specs
Manufacturer Electro-Harmonix Specification No Product Condition New
- Delivery & Returns
We aim to ship all orders received before 2:00PM on the same day. Orders received later in the day or at the weekend will ship on the next working day. All orders over £100 ship with free next working day delivery with a one hour delivery window.
Orders over £49.99 but below £100 qualify for free shipping which generally takes 2-3 days to arrive or can be upgraded to express for a small charge.
Alternatively all orders can be collected from our Derby store by choosing Click & Collect at the checkout. Please note these details are for UK delivery only, non-mainland orders may take longer and/or incur an additional charge, for international orders please contact us.