The Heartbreaker 14" Snare is constructed of an all-mahogany shell and reinforcement rings which blend historic snare drum tone with modern snare design. It combines the dark, rustic and throaty sounds of rock classics, but easily fits with today's more organic alternative styles.
- The softer Mahogany shell and edge reinforcement rings of the Heartbreaker snare give significant boosts in 150-400 Hz frequency range, creating a big and full sound that takes up a lot of sonic space.
- The SONIClear Bearing Edge is standard on all Black Panther Design Lab Shells and allows the drumhead to sit flatter and make better contact with the shell. The result is a clearer fundamental pitch, effortless and consistent tuning, and a significantly expanded tuning range
- Design Lab Snares feature Puresound Custom Series 16-Strand wires. The wires are medium-gauged evenly spaced standard coils, providing an even balance between snare response and shell sound.
- The Cylinder-Drive Strainer and Butt-End Adjuster use a self-lubricating bearing to ensure smooth operation. The adjustment dial employs "micro-lock" technology that provides precise control and prevents the snare wires from loostening during play.
- Tech Specs
Manufacturer Mapex Specification
- Mahogany Shell
- 8-ply 8mm Mahogany w/4-ply 4mm Mahogany Reinforcement Rings
- Dual Air Vents
- Natural Satin SAS Finish
- Brushed Black Chrome Hardware
- 45° SONIClear™ Batter and Snare Side Bearing Edges (both with ⅜" Rounded Back-Cuts)
- 2.7mm Deep x 5.5" Width Tapered Snare Beds
- Sonic Saver 10-Lug Hoops in Brushed Black Chrome Finish
- Puresound Custom Series 16-Strand Stainless Steel Coils with Copper End-Plates
- Remo Ambassador X Batter & Remo Clear Ambassador Snare Side
Product Condition No
- Delivery & Returns
We aim to ship all orders received before 2:00PM on the same day. Orders received later in the day or at the weekend will ship on the next working day. All orders over £100 ship with free next working day delivery with a one hour delivery window.
Orders over £25 but below £100 qualify for free shipping which generally takes 2-3 days to arrive or can be upgraded to express for a small charge. Under £25 shipping is a flat rate £2 and will ship by Royal Mail, again with an an option to upgrade to express next day shipping for a small charge.
Alternatively all orders can be collected from our Derby store by choosing Click & Collect at the checkout. Please note these details are for UK delivery only, non-mainland orders may take longer and/or incur an additional charge, for international orders please contact us.