Plug into instant audio entertainment with the new MOBILE CUBE amplifier. Small and mighty, this little stereo amp can handle all types of electronic instruments and audio devices, and can be used anywhere, anytime. Connect microphones, electric and acoustic guitars, keyboards, drum machines, MP3 players, you name it.
- Tech Specs
Manufacturer Roland Specification
- Rated Power Output 2.5 W + 2.5 W
- Speakers 10 cm (4 inches) x 2
- Controls POWER Switch, TONE Knob, DELAY/REVERB Knob, MIC Channel: VOLUME Knob, KEYBORAD/INSTRUMENT/GUITAR Channel: TYPE Switch, VOLUME Knob, CHORUS Switch AUX: CENTER CANCEL Switch
- Indicator POWER
- Connectors MIC Channel: Input Jacks (1/4" phone type) KEYBOARD/INSTRUMENT/GUITAR Channel: Input Jack L/MONO, GUITAR (1/4" phone type), Input Jack R (1/4" phone type) AUX IN Jacks (Stereo miniature phone type, RCA phono type) PHONES Jack (Stereo miniature phone type) AC Adaptor Jack
- Power Supply DC 9 V, Dry Battery (LR6 (AA) type) x 6 or AC Adaptor (optional)
- Current Draw 175 mA
- Accessories Strap, Dry Battery (LR6 (AA) type) x 6, Owner's Manual OptionsAC Adaptor (PSB-Series)
SIZE AND WEIGHT
- Width 280 mm (11-1/16 inches)
- Depth 108 mm (4-1/4 inches)
- Height 177 mm (7 inches)
- Weight 2.5 kg (5 lbs. 9 oz.)
Product Condition New
- Delivery & Returns
We aim to ship all orders received before 2:00PM on the same day. Orders received later in the day or at the weekend will ship on the next working day. All orders over £100 ship with free next working day delivery with a one hour delivery window.
Orders over £49.99 but below £100 qualify for free shipping which generally takes 2-3 days to arrive or can be upgraded to express for a small charge.
Alternatively all orders can be collected from our Derby store by choosing Click & Collect at the checkout. Please note these details are for UK delivery only, non-mainland orders may take longer and/or incur an additional charge, for international orders please contact us.