Ever since the 1970's the iconic white woofer and signature sound of Yamaha's nearfield reference monitors have become a genuine industry standard for a reason - their accuracy. Unlike studio monitors with added bass or treble frequencies which may sound more flattering at first, HS Series speakers were designed to give you the most honest, precise reference possible, providing an ideal sonic platform to build on throughout the mixing process.
By combining acquired knowledge and expertise with state-of-the-art sound technologies, Yamaha's speaker engineering team have examined, then optimized, every aspect that has contributed to making these monitors the most trusted in the business. The second generation HS Series also adds a new 6.5" model to the lineup, bringing its exceptional accuracy to an even greater variety of recording environments.
- 2-way bass-reflex bi-amplified nearfield studio monitor with 6.5" cone woofer and 1" dome tweeter
- 43Hz - 30kHz frequency response
- 60W LF plus 35W HF bi-amp system for high-performance 95W power amplification
- ROOM CONTROL and HIGH TRIM response controls
- XLR and TRS phone jack inputs accept balanced or unbalanced signals
- Tech Specs
Manufacturer Yamaha Specification
- Speaker type 2-way bi-amp powered studio monitor
- Frequency range (-10dB) 43Hz - 30kHz
LF 6.5" cone
HF 1" dome
- Crossover 2kHz
- Output power 95W (LF:60W, HF:35W)
- I/O connectors XLR3-31 type (balanced), PHONE (balanced)
- Power consumption 55W Shape Bass-reflex typ
- Cabinet material MDF
- Dimensions W 210mm (8.3") H 332mm (13.1") D 284mm (11.2")
- Net weight 8.2kg (18.1 lbs.)
- Others LEVEL control (+4dB/center click) , EQ: HIGH TRIM switch (+/- 2dB at HF) / ROOM CONTROL switch (0/-2/-4 dB under 500Hz)
Product Condition New
- Delivery & Returns
We aim to ship all orders received before 2:00PM on the same day. Orders received later in the day or at the weekend will ship on the next working day. All orders over £100 ship with free next working day delivery with a one hour delivery window.
Orders over £25 but below £100 qualify for free shipping which generally takes 2-3 days to arrive or can be upgraded to express for a small charge. Under £25 shipping is a flat rate £2 and will ship by Royal Mail, again with an an option to upgrade to express next day shipping for a small charge.
Alternatively all orders can be collected from our Derby store by choosing Click & Collect at the checkout. Please note these details are for UK delivery only, non-mainland orders may take longer and/or incur an additional charge, for international orders please contact us.